Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Quiet Day

Friday Jon was up on the tilt board again. He really enjoys it. Mom took pictures of him on it using her cell phone which Angelique will post tomorow. Saturday and Sunday were pretty relaxing. His room gets the morning sun and got pretty hot. Sunday around one o'clock, he was sweating alot. I was wiping off the sweat every 10-15 minutes. After an hour of wiping off the sweat, I went out and found the nurse. She took his temp and it was 99.1. Since Jon runs low to start with that is more like 100.1 to us. As the afternoon went on and the room cooled down, he stopped sweating. He did some breathing and arm exercises. All in all he was really quiet today. I asked him if he was okay, that he was really quiet and he said he was fine.

If the weather is nice this week, in the 70's and not so humid, I would like to take him outside for a while. The 80's are just too hot and it was humid. It is hard for me with asthma to breath when it's humid and I didn't want to chance it with his breathing. Then with his temp being up and sweating already, I didn't ask to take him out.

That's all for now. Thanks for checking in and keep up the prayers.

No comments: