Monday, April 27, 2009

New Pictures & How to Post a Comment

Hey everyone- be sure to check out the new pictures on the right. Uncle J really looks like he enjoys the tilt board! Also- I have heard word that there are a few people who would like to comment on posts, but aren't sure how. Below each post there is the word "comments" and a number- the number tells how many comments have been posted for that particular posting. To post your own comment, click on the word "comments". A new window should appear, here you should see any comments that have been left and also a see a text box that has "Leave your comments" at the top. Click in this text box and type your comment. Below the box, it says "Choose an identity", if you don't have a Google account, simply check the field for "Name/URL" and a field will appear for you to type your name. You can also check "Anonymous", but if you do, be sure to put your name with your comments in the "Leave your comment" section so that we can tell Uncle J who all has been stopping by and sending messages his way. When finished, click the orange "Publish your comments" bar at the bottom. I hope this is helpful, but if not- get in touch with me (any one of the family can give you my info) and I can see if I can help you through it. Thanks again for checking in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good on the board! Grandmother and I are hoping to get down this weekend if my car is back from the shop!
See you soon.
Love,
Margaret Anne aka
Aunt Peggy

Mark Seidell said...

Hey Jon!
It's good to see you standing! You're in my prayers daily. I'm anxious to see you out of the hospital and doing some serious therapy - gaining strength and acquiring the skills to move on.
Mom and I have been following the blog daily. Keep up the good work and remember - have faith and work is what it takes!
Cus' Mark