Friday, July 29, 2011

A Visit from Liam

Wednesday Carol and I went to see Jon. Since she was babysitting his nephew Joe's son, Liam, we took him along. We had a good visit. Jon thought he recognized my car pulling in the drive when he was coming out of physical theapy so he was waiting for us in the lobby. We went into the activity room where the finches and doves are and Jon pulled into his usual laying back position. I couldn't resist temptation. Liam has learned to balance himself in a sitting position so I scooped him up and put him on Jon's lap. They had a good time checking each other out.

Jon says he's back to working with weights in therapy. I took his electric toothbrush so maybe he can add that to his occupational therapy sessions for a few days when he gets the hang of it back. Jon continues to look good. Have heard no complaints so far--of course my hearing hasn't been so good these last few months so maybe I've just missd them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im so sorry to the family, I was looking for old freinds since I moved to Texas.. I made a surprise call to see if he remembered me.. He was a great person in school..quite and respectful. May he rest in peace with sister.. God bless you brother will see u one day..